Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hot and Sweaty

My summer goal of being an all round better person has been getting off to a slow start. My eating rules have been testing me and I have yet to do any type of exercise except for walking, which at the minute I am counting as exercise because I need to keep some kind of self esteem. But the time has come where I have to decide what I'm going to do. This is a bit tricky at the moment because I'm between 2 homes which means I'm really going to have to commit to a gym. Something I tried back in September was Bikram Yoga, the one where they put you in a boiling hot room and make you stretch and breathe for an hour and 45 minutes. It was tough, I'm not going to lie. But I think it was worth it. Obviously this is top of my list of exercise classes I would want to do (this list is essentially 2 things long because I really hate exercise classes) but there is a catch, it's super expensive and I'm worried I'll wimp out and not go enough to make it worth it. What do you think? Should I make this commitment?

Also, I need to start doing exercise because I have a sassy pair of pink and black nikes sitting in my room and not getting used!

P.S I do NOT look like this when I'm doing yoga.... but if I actually go and do yoga then theres the potential that I could. This should be incentive enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment