Friday 25 May 2012

re: the summer rules

Not even a day after I had posted about my summer rules for keeping healthy and slim was I hit with a massive challenge I did not see coming. This was employment. In my head I thought if I actually had a job I would be too busy to even think about food but I was wrong. I think that potentially even today I broke ALL the rules. I definitely bought a chocolate bar, my cardinal rule number 1 and I said yes to a sweet treat, I drank a full fat coke, I didn't eat any fruit, I drank minimal water and have definitely just had a snack for the sake of it. 

This is harder than I thought. I'm giving myself the excuse that I've been tires/too busy to be healthy but its a poor one. 


To make things worse this is looking me dead in the eye....

No comments:

Post a Comment